As part of the Vendor Partnership Program, every vendor is categorized into one of five tiers based on past performance addressing Great Jones work orders. Those tiers include:
- Premier Vendors - our most trusted partners in the field
- Preferred Vendors - vendors that consistently provide quality work for Great Jones
- Partner Vendors - trusted vendors that may need to improve in one or two areas
- Active Vendors - onboarded vendors that may need to improve in two or more areas or vendors that may have been recently onboarded to Great Jones and have not received enough jobs to be assessed.
- Qualified Vendors - vendors that need to improve in multiple areas
Each vendor’s tier is determined based on the following criteria:
- Integrity - high quality work, fair price, timely completion
- Responsiveness - fast work order acceptance, prompt arrival, no missed appointments
- Compliance - detailed estimate/invoices, all work within scope
- Resident Satisfaction - professional behavior, positive resident feedback
The tiers are used to prioritize which vendors Great Jones calls first for work orders. Vendors in better tiers are offered jobs more frequently, and can expect more consistent work. There are additional benefits for each tier viewable here.