You can view the status of all your properties on your Owner Portal under the section called Homes. In this section, you will see the status of your properties broken down into three primary phases – Occupied Homes, Homes In Turn, and Homes On Market.
If you have properties that are currently occupied, you will see them here with details on monthly rent amount (including any Section 8 or subsidized rent) and current tenant balance (where a positive dollar amount represents money currently owed and $0.00 represents currently all settled.)
By clicking the link for Details of each property you will see further details about the property including lease term, deposits held, and a list of open charges (if any.)
Learn more about how we collect rent for your occupied homes here.
Homes In Turn
If you have properties that are currently in turn, you will see them here with details on what phase of the turn process your property is currently in; the turn phases are:
- Move Out: Your resident is in the process of moving out of your property.
- Inspection: We are inspecting your property to create a scope of work.
- Scope Approval: You are reviewing and approving the scope of work.
- Turn In Progress: We are managing the work to get your property ready. If you have opted to manage the work yourself, you will see that reflected here as “Managed By You”.
- Quality Assurance: We are inspecting your property to ensure that the work performed is high quality and your property is ready for market.
- Market Ready: We prepare professional photography and a comprehensive listing to syndicate to top leasing sites.
Additionally you will see the number of days your properties are in turn and an estimated market ready date (i.e. when turn work is completed) when that date becomes available.
Learn more about turns here.
Homes On Market
If you have properties that are currently on market, you will see them here with details on Listed Price, Days on Market, and progress through these leasing phases:
- Leads: How many prospective residents have inquired about your property.
- Showings: How many prospective residents have scheduled a showing of your property.
- Applications: How many prospective residents have submitted an application to your property.
Learn more leasing and marketing here.