We’re mindful of the effect that COVID-19 has had on the communities in which we operate. If you are currently renting a home managed by Great Jones and have been affected by this public health emergency, please read on.
How to get in touch with us
While we are experiencing high call volume at this time, you can skip the line by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be prepared to provide proof of your economic hardship and label your subject line COVID-19.
How to pay your rent
Your rent payment options continue to remain the same:
- Pay online through our secure resident portal
- Pay at participating retailers like Walmart using a CashPay Card - please note only full payments may be made using CashPay
- Mailed Cashier’s Check or Money Order - please note payments are considered accepted on the day they are received, not the date printed on the payment.
Learn more here.
How to make a maintenance request
You may continue to submit maintenance requests in 2 ways:
- Contact our Maintenance Hotline at 866-677-3151 - please note, you may be asked to perform simple troubleshooting tasks to better understand the scope of the repair, so it would be best to remain near the issue when calling.
- Email us at email@example.com with as much detail as possible and/or photos of your repair request.