We use a secure system called “Tenant Web Access” to process online payments. Here’s how to register:
- Go to www.greatjones.co/payrent
- Click “Sign up”
- Enter your email address
- Enter your “TWA Account Number”
You can find your TWA Account Number on your resident portal by clicking on your name in the top right corner, then navigating to “Your Details”. If you haven't yet created an account for the resident portal, here's how to create your account.
Making a Payment
- Go to www.greatjones.co/payrent and sign in to your TWA account.
- On the homepage, under the "Charges" section, click "Make a Payment"
- Enter your payment preferences then click "Continue"
- Confirm your information, and check the box marked "PLEASE NOTE CONVENIENCE FEE WILL APPLY." The convenience fee is only applicable to payments made via credit or debit card, and that will be reflected in your payment summary.
- Click "Pay Now" to confirm your payment.
Online payment options include:
Debit ($5 flat fee)
Credit (+3% of your total payment amount)
Online Payment Disclosure
*Please be advised that attempted chargebacks for Non-Fraudulent transactions through the PayLease system will be subject to criminal investigation and these individuals will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
** E-check Transactions: In the event that the bank for the account used above returns this transaction for Insufficient Funds, I will be assessed an NSF Fee and any applicable late fees per my lease agreement.
***Please note that by clicking "pay now", you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions: http://paylease.com/terms_and_conditions.
****Payments are not considered successful until funds have cleared our bank. It normally takes 3-5 business days for you to see the completed transaction on your personal account. If you do not see a pending transaction within 24 hours, please contact our support team at email@example.com.