This article will help you navigate the document signing process via your online Tenant Web Access (TWA Portal).
CONTENTS OF ARTICLE:
- Tenant Web Access Email Accounts
- Email Alert & Invitation to Sign
- Required Web Browser
- Opening the Document to Sign
- Navigating the Document
- Ways to Apply Signatures
- Signatures Complete
- Screenshots of Process
Tenant Web Access Email Accounts
If you, a spouse, or a roommate are currently sharing an email account, please create a new account and alert our support team to update your account. Each lease signer must have their own INDIVIDUAL EMAIL address, you cannot share an email address and sign your documents because the email is tied to the name appearing on the signature.
Email Alert & Invitation To Sign
Initial document alerts should be delivered to the email address on file with Great Jones - most email alerts will simply state the subject "Document Available to Sign"
Here is a list of emails to add to your contact list to ensure that you receive all messages and alerts regarding your account with Great Jones.
Required Web Browser
Although you are able to sign into your Tenant Web Access (TWA) on internet explorer, you are unable to sign documents with this web browser. The following list of browsers are compatible with document signatures:
- Safari (sometimes errors have been reported)|
Opening the Document to Sign
- Open Email Invite OR Login to https://noho.twa.rentmanager.com/login
- Login to your account (or register if prompted)
- Look for the "Document Alert" highlighted (If document alert missing, you can check the menu button in the top left [=] and select "Documents to Sign")
- Click the blue button (If you have multiple documents to sign, you will be prompted to open and select the correct document)
Navigating the Document
Great Jones strongly suggests to read the document in full prior to signing.
Use the "< Previous" and "Next>" arrows to navigate through the document.
Click the "Sign" button when you are ready to apply signatures.
- Pop Up Questions: Leases may require you to enter your automobile information
- Signature to Use: Please type your full legal name
- Initials: Type your initials
Ways to Apply Signatures
- "Sign" : allows you to manually click your signature application (recommended)
- "Sign & Next" : zooms through and skips any reading or location prompts
Signatures Confirmed Complete
Upon completion, you will receive a pop up notification that your signatures have all been applied. The document is not considered complete until ALL LEGAL ADULTS sign and the property manager countersigns.
Once all signatures have been applied to the document you will receive an email copy for review.
Screenshots of Signature Process
Images were taken on an android phone using GMail & Chrome - other phone types or browsers may vary.
Notes are included on screenshots & images will rotate through the entire process and repeat at the end.